- Harry Potter: "I could climb a wall."
- Nymphadora Tonks: "No, you couldn't. Anti-intruder jinxes on all of them. Security's been tightened a hundredfold this summer."
- Harry Potter: "Well then, I suppose I'll just have to sleep out here and wait for morning."
- — Nymphadora Tonks and Harry Potter arrive at the Hogwarts Entrance Gates.[src]
The Anti-Intruder Spell is placed in an environment to repel intruders. It was placed on Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1996 for extra protection during an invasion of Death Eaters. This may also be one of the many spells Alastor Moody placed around his home to protect himself against Dark Magic.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows