|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Hermione: "And what may I ask do you plan to do if this comes up in the final exam?"
- Ron: "Copy off you?"
- Hermione: "No, you won't. Besides, according to Professor McGonagall, we're to be given special quills bewitched with an anti-cheating spell."
- Ron: "That's insulting! It's as if they don't trust us!"
- — Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley in 1991[src]
An Anti-Cheating spell was a charm that prevented a person from cheating. These spells were used at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry on writing quills and parchment to prevent students from cheating during their final exams, as well as their O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned in deleted scene)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game