Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Anna (also spelled Ana) is a given name than can refer to:
- Anna Hill-Hall, a Muggle data retrieval officer for the Metropolitan Police of London
- Ana de Lebron, played as a Chaser for the Spanish National Quidditch team
- Anna Mirfield, a Gryffindor student at Hogwarts in the 1990s
Behind the scenes
Real-world individuals with the given name Anna include:
- Anna Barry, a voice actress who provided voices for the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Anna Bentinck, the actress who voices for Pomona Sprout and Elizabeth Burke in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Anna Shaffer, the actress who portrays Romilda Vane in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Annalisa Bugliani, plays a mother in a portrait in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban