- "Amateur footage has not yielded any likely suspects. Anji Oliver, of Ilford, Essex filmed the devastation on her mobile phone. Her footage clearly shows each blast, but close examination of her video appears to show the blast being fired onto the bridge, as opposed to explosive devices placed on the bridge. But the multiple blasts come from different directions, and no source can be identified."
- —Jamie Wolpert, "Bridge disaster hits London" in The Guardian (July, 1996)[src]
Anji Oliver was a Muggle from Ilford in Essex, who witnessed the Millennium Bridge disaster in 1996 and managed to film it on her mobile phone. Her footage showed blasts being fired onto the bridge, from multiple directions, with no identifiable source.
Behind the scenes
- This character was named after Anji Oliver, who worked as a producer coordinator on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter Limited Edition (Mentioned only)