|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Animagus reversal spell|
Point wand at the Animagus one wishes to undo
Returns a transformed Animagus into its human form
- "It was like watching a speeded-up film of a growing tree. A head was shooting upwards from the ground; limbs were sprouting; next moment, a man was standing where Scabbers had been, cringing and wringing his hands"
- —Description of the spell[src]
The Animagus reversal spell is an untransfiguration that returns an Animagus back into its human form. It manifests as a bright blue light and may need to be performed by more than one wizard. If performed on a non-animagus, the spell will have no effect and will not harm the animal.
Behind the scenes
- This spell may be the Homorphus Charm.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)