At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Angelica Cole was a witch who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1980 and was Sorted into Gryffindor. In 1984, she was made a Prefect, and was responsible for watching over the first years.
Hogwarts years (1980-1987)
After Hogwarts (1987-)
In September 1988, she met up in the Three Broomsticks Inn with other former Prefects Chester Davies, Jane Court and Felix Rosier, as well as Head Boy William Weasley and Prefects at the time like Charles Weasley and Jacob's sibling.
Behind the scenes
- Her job as a a security troll trainer may imply that she worked in the Beast Division of the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures.
- Given the fact that she left the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match early in her sixth year (for Ravenclaw and Slytherin) players, it is possible she only joined the Gryffindor Quidditch team in her seventh year, during which she was the team's Captain. This would not be the only case of a new player becoming Quidditch Captain, as it was the case with the Slytherin Quidditch team in the 1996–1997 school year.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Farewell My Prefect" (info revealed to Gryffindor players)
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Nearly Headless Nick"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 For wiki clarity: Angelica, Chester, Jane, and Felix all entered Hogwarts Sept 1st 1980 and graduated Spring 1987. by Matt London on Twitter
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, Chapter 3 (Dealing With Trouble) (info revealed to Gryffindor players)
- ↑ Yes we wrote the NHNick quest to add more Year 3 story. It is set during Year 3. Once a side quest spawns we don’t despawn it. That may cause continuity breaks (eg Ben missing and in common room) but getting to play the quests is more important. by Matt London on Twitter
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Side Quest "Become a Prefect!"
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Side Quest "Yer a Prefect"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 3 (The Black Quill), if the player is in Slytherin or Ravenclaw.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince