At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is of a real-life person, place, group, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
Percival Shacklehorn, a British wizard, went to the Austrian Alps with the intention of catching a wild Graphorn. During this expedition, a mountain troll found its way into Shacklehorn's magically-expanded tent, and was rendered invisible when it broke a bottle of Invisibility Potion. The Muggle monster hunter Laura Thorn was in the Alps searching for a Yeti at the same time. She also wandered into Shacklehorn's tent, and, along with the mountain troll, was accidentally transported to the Leaky Cauldron in London. Mathilda Grimblehawk and her partner were able to track down the loose mountain troll.
Wandering tree book series
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Mentioned on a book cover)
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Alps" on Wikipedia
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 2: The Smell of Fear
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Goblet of Fire set report from AndersonPiano.com (archived via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine here)