|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "They turned right down the narrow alleyway […] which formed a short cut between Magnolia Crescent and Wisteria Walk. It was empty and much darker than the streets it linked because there were no streetlamps. Their footsteps were muffled between garage walls on one side and a high fence on the other."
There was a narrow, poorly illuminated alleyway linking Magnolia Crescent and Wisteria Walk in the town of Little Whinging, Surrey. It was located between the garage of 2 Magnolia Crescent and a high fence.
This alley was also the setting of the Dementor attack on Harry Potter and Dudley Dursley ordered by Dolores Umbridge in an attempt to silence the former on the events surrounding the Return of the Dark Lord.
Behind the scenes
- This alleyway never actually features in any of the films. In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry sees Sirius near the playground at Magnolia Road and in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, the Dementor attack takes place in an underpass.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7