Alfred Burke (28 February, 1918 - 16 February, 2011) was a British actor who portrayed Armando Dippet in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
Behind the scenes
- Joined the Royal Shakespeare Company in his late 60s and continued on for nearly two decades.
- Trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art starting in 1937.
- Became involved with the Arts Council Tours after WWII. He was invalided out of serving during the war.
- Appearing at the National Theatre in London in 'Jonathan Kent' 's production of Oedipus. Burke, aged 90, is playing The Shepherd. [October 2008]
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was his last film before his death.
- Burke passed away five months before the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
This article about an actor or actress is a stub. You can help by expanding it.