|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
- Presumably, Dumbledore purchased this wand in 1892, when he turned eleven. If so, it could be a Gerbold Ollivander wand.
- This wand resembles that of the Elder Wand, which Albus would later obtain. It's unknown if this is meant to suggest that his original wand was also made of elder.
- However, this could imply that Albus was destined to become an owner of the Elder Wand.
- Or Dumbledore could have modified the wand to resemble the Elder Wand due to his and Gellert Grindelwald‘s shared fascination with the Deathly Hallows
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ As Dumbledore was born in 1881, he would have turned 11 in 1892. Therefore, if he purchased this wand at this time, it would most likely be a Gerbold Ollivander wand.