|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
- Presumably, Dumbledore purchased this wand in 1892, when he turned eleven. If so, it could be a Gerbold Ollivander wand.
- Dumbledore seems to be holding a different wand in a promotional poster than what was shown in both the first promotional image and Twitter teaser post.
- Whether this is intentional and part of the plot, an error, or a retcon is unknown.
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ As Dumbledore was born in 1881, he would have turned 11 in 1892. Therefore, if he purchased this wand at this time, it would most likely be a Gerbold Ollivander wand.
- ↑ http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/fantastic-beasts-crimes-of-grindelwald-poster.jpg