Adrian was born in either 1959 or 1960. He began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1971, and, at some point, was made a member of the Slug Club by his Potions master, Horace Slughorn. Slughorn had high expectations on the future of this student. Adrian eventually graduated in 1978.
Slug Club Christmas party
On 20 December, 1996, Adrian attended a Christmas party at Hogwarts Castle, held by his former professor, Horace Slughorn. Slughorn introduced Harry Potter to him, and he took a picture of Harry and Slughorn together. By March of the following year, Slughorn kept this picture on the front and centre of "the shelf."
Several saints and six popes have borne this name, including the only English pope, Adrian IV, and the only Dutch pope, Adrian VI. As an English name, it has been in use since the Middle Ages, though it was not popular until modern times.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (First appearance)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (DS version, as "Daily Prophet Photographer")
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 He left Hogwarts in 1978, indicating that his first year was on the 1971-1972 school year (Sorted on 1 September, 1971). As students only attend Hogwarts after their 11th birthday, he had to have been born between 1 September, 1959 and 31 August, 1960.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Mentioned on the Half-Blood Prince script released on the Warner Bros. Awards website
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- ↑ http://www.behindthename.com/name/adrian