Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adam is a given name that can refer to:
Behind the scenes
Real-world individuals with the given name Adam include:
- Adam Alderman, a British actor who plays a goblin in film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Adam Brashaw, an actor who portrays a Snatcher in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Adam Rhys Dee, who provided voices for the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Adam Sopp, an actor who voices several characters in the video games
- Adam Wood, provided the voice for a Ravenclaw student in the video game adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince