Action figures in the wizarding world are moving magical figures of animals or people.
Known action figures
- Ronald Weasley bought an action figure of Viktor Krum, the famous Bulgarian Seeker, during the 1994 Quidditch World Cup. It walked around and scowled and could even do Viktor's real posture and way of walking. After Viktor Krum took Hermione to the Yule Ball, Harry found the arm of the model lying on the floor of the boys' dormitory. Ron had apparently broken it. He broke it because he was jealous of Hermione going to the Yule Ball with Viktor so he broke it out of frustration and jealousy.
- The Triwizard champions drew four miniature models of dragons to determine which real dragon each of them would face in the First Task.
- In 1996 Molly Weasley made a Christmas cake which had a penguin on it.
- In 1996 during Christmas at 12 Grimmauld Place a Father Christmas figure was flying on a broom.
- Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's wedding cake was topped with figures of phoenixes that took flight when the cake was cut.
- Xenophilius Lovegood and Luna Lovegood made models of creatures with flapping wings and snapping jaws. These figures were hung from the ceiling of their home.
- A small model dragon was seen roasting nuts in the roast chestnuts sale machine in Diagon Alley.
Behind the scenes
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter sells the miniature toy dragons and pouch, just like the Triwizard champions used.