Acid. Possibly Lemon.
"Acid Pops" was also a password used to gain entrance to Albus Dumbledore's office at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry while Harry was at school. Dumbledore informed Harry of this via a note which included "P.S.: I enjoy Acid Pops." Whether or not the actual statement was factual is unknown. It seems unlikely, though Dumbledore was known to enjoy unusual sweets.Ron once mentioned that when he was a little boy, his brother Fred gave him one and it burned a hole straight through his tongue. His mother then hit Fred with her broom.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Possible appearance)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- J. K. Rowling's Official Site