Acid. Possibly Lemon.
"Acid Pops" was also a password used to gain entrance to Albus Dumbledore's office at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry while Harry was at school. Dumbledore informed Harry of this via a note which included "P.S.: I enjoy Acid Pops." Whether or not the actual statement was factual is unknown. It seems unlikely, though Dumbledore was known to enjoy unusual sweets.Ron once mentioned that when he was seven, his brother Fred gave him one and it burned a hole straight through his tongue. His mother then hit Fred with her broom.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Possible appearance)
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- J. K. Rowling's Official Site