|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The subject of this article is a real-life person, company, product, or creative work that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really exists), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
|"Harry, your eyesight really is awful."
The title of this article is transcribed from an image. Due to several factors, including poor image quality and difficult-to-read fonts/handwriting, it may have been transcribed incorrectly. If you have a higher quality version of the source image, or a more accurate reading of the text, please visit this article's talk page.
- "Terry Michelle Chloe and Aimee have believed he could not poſſibly to our father Abraham when he was in Meſopotamia. Now, by this glorious appearance of God to him at firſt, when he was ſo prepared for the entertainment of after revelations, that he was not ſtaggered even at this, concerning the ſacrificing of his ſon; being, both by the manner of it, and the aſſurance that accompanied it, fully satisfied that it was from God."
- —Book in the Restricted Section.[src]
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the shrieking book, in which Abraham is mentioned, appears to be a copy of The Works of the Most Reverend Dr. John Tillotson.
- Richard Harris, who portrays Albus Dumbledore in the film adaptations of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, played Abraham in the 1994 film Abraham.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned on book only)