|93 Diagon Alley|
93 Diagon Alley was a building in Diagon Alley, London that housed Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, a joke shop in which practical joke objects, such as Extendable Ears, Reusable Hangman, and Fred and George's special WonderWitch products, such as Love Potions, Ten-Second Pimple Vanisher, and Pygmy Puffs are sold.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
Notes and references