Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
93 Diagon Alley was a building in Diagon Alley, London that housed Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, a joke shop in which practical joke objects, such as Extendable Ears, Reusable Hangman, and Fred and George's special WonderWitch products, such as Love Potions, Ten-Second Pimple Vanisher, and Pygmy Puffs are sold.
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references