At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
5 December is the 339th day of the year (340th in leap years). There are 26 days remaining.
- 1926: Gellert Grindelwald attacks a group of Aurors near a chateau in Europe.
- 1992: Hermione Granger continues to brew a Polyjuice Potion in the Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom.
- 1995: Ron Weasley and Hermione's prefect duties become more onerous: they must supervise castle decoration, patrol the corridors at night and supervise first and second years on their breaks.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 1 takes place at night while Scene 2, Newton Scamander's arrival to New York City, takes place the next morning, which is 6 December as seen on New York Ghost newspapers.
- ↑ Harry Potter Film Series Cast: Benedict Clarke. MuggleNet. Retrieved 2014.