The following events occurred in the B.C. era:
- c. 1445 — 425 B.C.: The Old Testament is written.
- c. 800 — 140 B.C.:
- Herpo the Foul first hatches the Basilisk and devises the ritual to create a Horcrux.
- First recording of an Animagus — Falco Aesalon.
- Odysseus slays Cyclops.
- Mopsus, a Seer, defeats Calchas in a competition of their powers.
- Circe transfigures lost sailors into pigs in her native Aeaea.
- Andros the Invincible produces the only recorded Patronus the size of a Giant.
- c. 1030 B.C.: In the Israelite-Philistine war, the Giant mercenary Goliath is slayed by a young boy with a slingshot.
- 382 B.C.: The Ancient Roman,Ollivander, starts the family's wand-making business. The Ollivander family would be regarded as the best British wandmakers until the late 1990s, at least.
- c. 7—2 B.C.: Jesus Christ is born.
Notes and references
B.C. era - 1st to 10th century - 11th century - 12th century - 13th century - 14th century
15th century - 16th century - 17th century - 18th century - 19th century - 20th century - 21st century