21 April is the 111th day of the year (112th in leap years). There are 254 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 1926: Elizabeth Windsor, Queen of England in the 1990s, is born.
- 1997: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, and Ernie Macmillan attend Potions class whilst all other students currently of age take their Apparition tests, which Ron Weasley fails, though Hermione Granger passes. Aragog's funeral takes place. Harry Potter uses Felix Felicis to obtain the Horcrux memory from Professor Slughorn among other lucky events.
Behind the scenes
- 1991: Frank Dillane, the actor, who plays a 16-years old Tom Riddle in film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, is born.
Notes and references
- ↑ Queen Elizabeth II on Wikipedia
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 17 (A Sluggish Memory) "Those who would be seventeen on or before the first test date, the twenty-first of April, had the option of signing up for additional practise sessions, which would take place (heavily supervised) in Hogsmeade". The other events took place on the same day according to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 22 (After the Burial)