The 2-Headed Baby was a name given to a set of ischiopagous conjoined twins. They were part of the Circus Arcanus, a travelling wizards' freak show, and visited the United States with it for the first in November-December 1926.
Behind the scenes
- Their performance in a wizarding circus may suggest that 2-headed wizards had special magical abilities that one-headed wizards did not have, or their inclusion may be based on just their unusual physique.
- The 2 headed Baby is an example of conjoined twins .
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (Appears in drawing(s))
Notes and references
- ↑ In the Circus Arcanus poster, the twins are depicted as wearing sailor hats and shirts, fashions typically reserved for baby boys.
- ↑ MinaLima Store - Circus Arcanus - Museum of Human Oddities Poster (see this image)