At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
This article lists the general events of the 1985–1986 school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which have been witnessed by the majority of the students and teachers. It leaves out those events which are only known to Jacob's sibling and the people close to them.
The staff at Hogwarts during the 1985–1986 school year were as follows:
|Second years||Gryffindors||Ben Copper, Charlie Weasley|
|Hufflepuffs||Penny Haywood, Nymphadora Tonks|
|Ravenclaws||Andre Egwu, Tulip Karasu|
|Slytherins||Merula Snyde, Barnaby Lee, Ismelda|
|Unknown||Rowan Khanna, Jacob's sibling|
|Fourth years||Gryffindors||Bill Weasley|
|Sixth years||Gryffindors||Angelica Cole|
|Unknown year||Gryffindors||Unidentified Gryffindor Keeper|
- Headmaster Albus Dumbledore warned the students during his welcoming speech to report anything to a teacher that seemed out of the ordinary.
- An unknown person meddled with the Vault of Ice. It made the cursed ice that once threatened the school to spread once again, trapping Ben Copper and prompting a search for him by both teachers and students.
- Throughout the year, the students witness the ice spreading throughout the castle, including in the Astronomy Tower, and several students are injured trying to put a stop to it.
- 1992–1993 school year
- 1993–1994 school year
- 1994–1995 school year
- 1995–1996 school year
- 1996–1997 school year
- 1997–1998 school year
Notes and references
- ↑ HP Lexicon - The Age of the Weasleys - Charlie is seven years older than Ron, who was born in 1980
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Potions Lesson "Wideye Potion"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery; starting from Year 2 when Transfiguration becomes available, he would be occasionally mentioned. He turned his satchel into a goat, and Transfigured the professor's desk into a big ball of yarn.