At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
The following events occurred in the year 1984:
Individuals that started Hogwarts
- Ben Copper
- Charles Weasley
- Jae Kim
- Gryffindor boy who struggled with the Levitation Charm
Behind the scenes
- June: Actor Lewis Barnshaw, who played Michael McManus, is born.
- 12 August: Actress Catherine Balavage, who played a Death Eater, is born.
- 5 October: Actress Tiana Benjamin, who played Angelina Johnson, is born.
- 15 October: Actor Adam Brashaw, who played a Snatcher, is born.
- 28 November: Funda Önal, who played a Beauxbatons student, born.
- 12 December: Actor Michael Berendt, who played Tom Riddle (deleted scene), is born.
- 23 December: Actress Alison Sudol, who played Queenie Goldstein, is born.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- ↑ HP Lexicon - The Age of the Weasleys - Charlie is seven years older than Ron, who was born in 1980
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 3 (The Advance Guard) Since Tonks says she "only qualified a year ago" to become an Auror and it is determined in Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 29 (Careers Advice) the training takes three years to complete, she could only have left school in September 1991, placing her date of birth in either late 1972 or 1973
- ↑ Funda Önal on Wikipedia
|20th century : 1980s|
|1980 - 1981 - 1982 - 1983 - 1984 - 1985 - 1986 - 1987 - 1988 - 1989|