Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events occurred in the year 1976:
- Sirius Black runs away from home to live with the Potter family
- Sirius Black sees his cousin Bellatrix Lestrange for the last time before they are both in Azkaban
- James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans and Severus Snape sit their O.W.L. examinations.
- Lily Evans dissolves her friendship with Severus Snape after he calls her a "Mudblood".
- c. 1976: Penelope Clearwater
- Orsino Thruston
- 22 August: Percy Weasley to Arthur and Molly Weasley
- May-August: Viktor Krum
Behind the scenes
- 31 May: Colin Farrell, who played Percival Graves, born.
- 20 October: Dan Fogler, who played Jacob Kowalski, born.
- Eva Alexander, who played a Waitress, born.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 6 (The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black) - "'You ran away from home?' 'When I was about sixteen,' said Sirius. 'I'd had enough.' 'Where did you go?' asked Harry... 'Your dad's place,' said Sirius."
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 6 (The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black) "I haven't seen [Bellatrix] since I was , unless you count a glimpse of her coming in to Azkaban"
- ↑ Harry Potter: The Exhibition, (see this image)
- ↑ Penelope was in the same year as Percy Weasley at Hogwarts. Percy started Hogwarts in 1987 meaning she was born between September 1 1975 to August 31 1976.
- ↑ Famous Wizard Card
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, in 1991, Percy became a prefect, and was thus starting his fifth year. He turned fifteen years old about a week before the term started. 1991 - 15 = 1976.
- ↑ In Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 7 (Bagman and Crouch), Krum is described as "only just eighteen" during the final of the Quidditch World Cup. This episode is set on 25 August, 1994. Several chapters later, in Chapter 28 (The Madness of Mr Crouch), in an episode set on 27 May 1995, Krum is again described, in narration, as an eighteen-year-old. This means that his birthday is sometime between May and August, and since his 18th birthday was in 1994, he was born in the year 1976.
- ↑ Eva's ukscreen.com profile
|20th century : 1970s|
|1970 - 1971 - 1972 - 1973 - 1974 - 1975 - 1976 - 1977 - 1978 - 1979|