Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following events occurred in 1963:
- The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not to Know by Professor Mordicus Egg, is published by Dust & Mildew.
Behind the scenes
- 20 February: Ian Brown, who played a Wizard, born.
- 20 March: Actor David Thewlis, who played Remus Lupin, is born.
- 23 May: Ashley McGuire, who played a Death Eater, born.
- 6 June: Actor Jason Isaacs is born.
- 9 June: Johnny Depp, who will play Gellert Grindelwald in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them film series, is born.
- 19 September: Jarvis Cocker, who played Myron Wagtail, born.
- 12 October: Actor Dave Legeno is born.
Notes and references
|20th century : 1960s|
|1960 - 1961 - 1962 - 1963 - 1964 - 1965 - 1966 - 1967 - 1968 - 1969|