The following events occurred in the 1910s:
- 1911: The seventy-third Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1912: Minister for Magic Venusia Crickerly dies in a freak Mandrake-related accident. Archer Evermonde becomes Minister.
- 1913: Madam Borboleta Candies Ltd. is established.
- 1913: Henry Potter becomes a member of the Wizengamot.
- 1914: The First World War begins.
- Between 1914 and 1918: Rolanda Hooch's broomstick is singed by an overzealous anti-aircraft device. Minister Archer Evermonde passes emergency legislation preventing wizards from taking part in the Muggle World War, to prevent massive infractions of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy; large numbers of wizards are known to have ignored this, and discreetly helped where they could. Henry Potter, in the Wizengamot, publicly condemns Minister Evermonde for this.
- 1915 or 1916: Newton Scamander graduates from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and begins work at the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures of the British Ministry of Magic. After two years at the Office for House-Elf Relocation, he is transferred to the Beast Division, where his knowledge of magical creatures ensures his rapid promotion.
- 1918: The First World War ends.
- 1918: The seventy-fourth Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1918: Augustus Worme approaches Newton Scamander with the concept of researching for and writing a compendium on magical creatures.
- 1911: Jocelind Wadcock
- 1912: Derwent Shimpling
- 1912: Pollux Black to Cygnus Black II and Violetta Bulstrode
- 1915: Cassiopeia Black to Cygnus Black II and Violetta Bulstrode
- 1915: Callidora Black to Arcturus Black II and Lysandra Yaxley
- 1915: Jocunda Sykes
- 1916: Sidney Todd
- 1917: Frank Bryce
- 1917: Celestina Warbeck
- 1919: Charis Black to Arcturus Black II and Lysandra Yaxley
- Cedrella Black was also born some time between 1915 and 1919 to Arcturus Black II and Lysandra Yaxley.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Pottermore - New from J.K. Rowling: "Ministers for Magic"
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) - see this image
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Pottermore - Writing by J.K. Rowling: "The Potter Family"
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBA version
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - About the Author
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (real) - Introduction
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 8.5 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Black family tree
- ↑ Daily Prophet Newsletters
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire - Chapter 1 (The Riddle House)
| 20th century|
1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s