The following events occurred in the first decade of the 1900s:
- 1901: The Moontrimmer broom is created by Gladys Boothby.
- 1902: A performance of Musidora Barkwith's Wizarding Suite blows off the roof of Ackerley Town Hall. Roderick Plumpton leads the Tutshill Tornados to five British and Irish League wins. Faris Spavin retires from his post as Minister for Magic.
- 1900: Perpetua Fancourt
- 1901: Arcturus Black III to Sirius Black II and Hesper Gamp
- 1903: Roland Kegg
- 1903: Tilly Toke
- 1904: Lycoris Black to Sirius Black II and Hesper Gamp
- 1905: Tom Riddle Sr. to Thomas and Mary Riddle
- 1906: Regulus Black I to Sirius Black II and Hesper Gamp
- c. 1907: Merope Gaunt to Marvolo Gaunt and his wife
- c. 1908: Mrs. Cole
Notes and references
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages - Chapter 9 (The Development of the Racing Broom)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages - Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ Sixth question of the Third W.O.M.B.A.T. at J. K. Rowling's Official Site.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Black family tree
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- ↑ In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 10 (The House of Gaunt), we learn that Tom Riddle was born a year after Merope Gaunt and Tom Riddle Sr.'s marriage. As we know Riddle was born in 1926, this would place the marriage in 1925. In the same chapter, we learn that the incident with Bob Ogden and the imprisonment of Marvolo and Morfin was "a few months" before the marriage (so, it was in either 1924 or 1925). As she was eighteen years old at the time of Marvolo and Morfin's imprisonment, she was born in around 1907.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 13 (The Secret Riddle)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (see this image)
| 20th century|
1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s