The following events happened in the 1860s
- 1864: Several boxes of treasure are stored at the Lestrange family vault at Gringotts Wizarding Bank.
- 1864: Italian Vermouth Bianco starts production.
- 1865: The Knight Bus is first put into operation; Faris Spavin becomes Minister for Magic; the shop Borgin and Burkes in Knockturn Alley is established; the Ministry of Magic agrees to leave Gringotts entirely in Goblin control; the Knight Bus is introduced.
- 1867: The last time a Hogwarts student found the secret room behind a stained-glass Hogwarts crest on the Training Grounds until Harry Potter did in 1991.
- 1867: Several boxes of treasure are stored at the Lestrange family vault at Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- 1869: Mme Yvette Coquelot issues a plaque requesting patrons to "discharge their weapons before entering" her establishment in 69 Boulevard des Galantes, Paris. The plaque made its way to The Seven Swans in Godric's Hollow by the late 1990s.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)
- ↑ Pottermore - New from J.K. Rowling: The Knight Bus
- ↑ Sixth question of the Third W.O.M.B.A.T. at J. K. Rowling's Official Site.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- ↑ Fourth question of the Third W.O.M.B.A.T. at J. K. Rowling's Official Site.
- ↑ Pottermore
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - PC version
- ↑ "RdM - Fotos Oficiais de Cenários e Objetos" (DH - Sets and Objects Official Photos) at Galeria Potterish
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (see this image)
| 19th century|
1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s