Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
17 May is the 137th day of the year (138th in leap years). There are 228 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 1997: Much of Hogwarts gossips about Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley's new relationship.
- 2014: The first day of the fifth match of the 2014 Quidditch World Cup takes place, Liechtenstein versus Chad.
Behind the scenes
- 1958: Paul Whitehouse, the actor who played Sir Cadogan in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, is born.
- 1985: Derek Hough, who played a Hogwarts student in film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, is born.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 25 (The Seer Overheard) The couple got together on the day of the Quidditch final which was on a Saturday, sometime around the middle May according to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 24 (Sectumsempra), which was Saturday the 17th. The school then talked about them for the "next few weeks"