The following events happened in the 1750's.
- 1750: The Department of Magical Games and Sports is established. The International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy is changed, adding Clause 73 to the code: "Each nation is responsible for keeping the Magical Creatures within their nation secret from Muggles.
- 1750: Gladrags Wizardwear is founded. 
- 1753: J. Pippin's Potions is established.
- 1753: Chudley Cannons is founded.
- 1754: A race between Aberdeen and Rome is held between rival broom fliers Torquil McTavish and Silvio Astolfi. The finish of the race ends in disaster, as a spontaneous fight between supporters of both racers leads to the destruction of the Coliseum. Orabella Nuttley manages to repair the damage before any Muggles can arrive on the scene, thus first publicly displaying the Mending Charm she had invented.
- 1750: Gulliver Pokeby
- 1750: Xavier Rastrick
- 1754: Artemisia Lufkin
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film): Chapter 20
- ↑ Harry Potter Limited Edition - A Guide to the Graphic Arts Department: Posters, Prints, and Publications from the Harry Potter Films (see this image)
- ↑ Wonderbook: Book of Spells - Chapter 3, Part 1
| 18th century|
1700s 1710s 1720s 1730s 1740s 1750s 1760s 1770s 1780s 1790s