Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
The following events happened in the 1670s.
- 1671: Voges Quills of Distinction is established.
- 1672: Intensive studies in the Department of Mysteries dating as far back as this year demonstrate that wizards and witches are born, not created.
- 1673: The thirty-nine Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1674: The British and Irish Quidditch League is established.
- 1675: Brutus Malfoy advocated the notion that witches and wizards who associate with Muggles lack magical talent, and have abilities no greater than Squibs. He used his influences on an anti-Muggle periodical Warlock at War, where he was an editor.
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (see this image)
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard - Albus Dumbledore on "Babbitty Rabbitty and her Cackling Stump"
- ↑ Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard - Albus Dumbledore on "The Wizard and the Hopping Pot"
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
| 17th century|
1600s 1610s 1620s 1630s 1640s 1650s 1660s 1670s 1680s 1690s