The following events occurred in the 15th century:
- Early fifteenth century: Beedle the Bard is born in Yorkshire, England.
- Gifford Ollerton kills the giant Hengist of Upper Barnton.
- Quidditch takes up increased popularity in Europe.
- The French wizard Malecrit writes the play Hélas, Je me suis Transfiguré Les Pieds.
- Beater's bats are enchanted to make their swing more powerful.
- Wizarding seamstress Delfina Crimp first develops the Severing Charm.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Tales of Beedle the Bard - Introduction
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Quidditch Through the Ages - Chapter 8 (The Spread of Quidditch Worldwide)
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages - Chapter 6 (Changes in Quidditch Since the Fourteenth Century)
- ↑ Wonderbook: Book of Spells
B.C. era - 1st to 10th century - 11th century - 12th century - 13th century - 14th century
15th century - 16th century - 17th century - 18th century - 19th century - 20th century - 21st century