15 April is the 105th day of the year (106th in leap years). There are 260 days remaining.
- 1865: R. Wilde Aston dies.
- 1992: The Gryffindor first-years have an Astronomy Class at midnight, on the top of the Astronomy Tower.
Behind the scenesEdit
- 1959: Emma Thompson, the actress who plays Sybill Trelawney, is born.
- 1990: Emma Watson, the actress who plays Hermione Granger, is born.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (see this image)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 8 (The Potions Master) states "They had to study the night skies through their telescopes every Wednesday at midnight and learn the names of different stars and the movements of the planets" 15 April 1992 was a Wednesday