The following events occurred in the 11th century:
- Salazar Slytherin creates the Chamber of Secrets and abandons Hogwarts.
- Helena Ravenclaw steals her mother's diadem and flees Britain. After hiding the diadem inside of a tree in Albania, she is killed by The Bloody Baron, who then commits suicide. Rowena Ravenclaw passes away not long afterwards.
- A Gaelic poem on Creaothceann is written.
- Gertie Keddle watches and writes about one of the first primitive games of Quidditch.
- 1000s (uneventful)
- 1020s (uneventful)
- 1030s (uneventful)
- 1040s (uneventful)
- 1050s (uneventful)
- 1070s (uneventful)
- 1080s (uneventful)
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 9 (The Writing on the Wall) tells us that Slytherin made the Chamber of Secrets a thousand years before 1992, shortly before he left Hogwarts
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 31 (The Battle of Hogwarts)
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 3 (The Game from Queerditch Marsh)
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 2 (Ancient Broom Games)
B.C. era - 1st to 10th century - 11th century - 12th century - 13th century - 14th century
15th century - 16th century - 17th century - 18th century - 19th century - 20th century - 21st century