|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Spells using the -fors suffix
"Fors" is a Latin word meaning "fortune" or "luck", which may be a hint towards the difficulty of transfiguration and the luck needed to perform it correctly.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (As Avifors)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (As Avifors)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (As Draconifors, Lapifors and Snufflifors)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (As Ducklifors and Lapifors)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (As Avifors and Lapifors respectively)