|"There are plenty of eye-witness accounts. Just because you're so narrow-minded you need to have everything shoved under your nose before you–"
This article contains a list of appearances, but currently has few or no notes and references. Please help the Harry Potter Wiki by adding notes and/or references to bring this article to a higher standard of quality.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Spells using the -fors suffix
"-fors" is most likely from Latin "forma", meaning "shape", "figure", or "appearance", although there is another Latin word, "fors", meaning "fortune" or "luck", which may be a hint towards the difficulty of transfiguration and the luck needed to perform it correctly.
Behind the scenes
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (As Avifors)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (As Avifors)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (As Draconifors, Lapifors and Snufflifors)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (As Ducklifors and Lapifors)
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (As Avifors and Lapifors respectively)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Year 2 onward. As Hystrifors and Felifors respectively)